Tennessee Truck Driving Schools Requirements and Tuition Information.
Our Process to help you get a CDL and a JOB!
- Click “Apply Now” below or call us at (865) 330-0035
- A Career Specialist will contact you ASAP to discuss jobs and program options
- Enroll for the Start Date of your choice.
- Train for 3 weeks!
- Take your Class A CDL exam
- You go to WORK!
Tennessee Truck Driving School does not make any guarantees that you will be pre-hired by a trucking company.
Tuition and Fee Schedule
|DOT Drug Screen||50.00|
|Hair Follicle Drug Screen (if necessary)||90.00|
|MVR and Background Check (if necessary)||40.00|
|Class A CDL Permit Fee||14.00|
|Class A CDL License Fee||70.00|
|Total Program Cost||$ 6409.00|
|CASH PRICE TUITION||$ 5000.00|
Our in-house finance options do not require a credit check, co-signer or contract with a trucking company! As long as you are qualified for job placement, you are qualified for financing options with Tennessee Truck Driving School.
What makes our financing even better is that your student loan payments don’t begin until 60 days after you graduate. This gives you a full two months to get out there driving, start making some money before you have to start making payments towards your tuition loan.
Just one other way TTDS strives to make you successful!
Coupled with the fact that the majority of carriers that hire our students have full tuition reimbursement programs and it has never been easier to get started in the transportation industry.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Have a valid drivers license within the United States.
- Must have the basic fundamental skills to read, write, and speak the English language as per F.M.C.S.R.
- Must be able to understand highway traffic signs and signals.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States or a United States Citizen.
- All Students will be required to take and pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- A high school diploma or a GED is not required to attend our school. It is also not required to obtain a job with any of the companies that hire our students. However, if you do not have a high school diploma or a GED, you will be required to take a simple ability to benefit test, which is industry specific and shows that you are able to read and write and understand basic trucking related questions.
Call today to find out how Tennessee Truck Driving School can help you start your new career! 865-330-0035
Tennessee Truck Driving School : 7142 Clinton Highway, Powell, TN 37849
Call Today 865-330-0035