Why is Tennessee Truck Driving School the best choice?
Many people ask us what makes Tennessee Truck Driving School a better choice. The answer is simple, because we invest in your future. The majority of students that attend our training utilize our financing options to help cover the cost of their tuition with NO upfront costs. Unlike most truck driving schools that outsource their financing or sell your student loan to a finance company, we finance most of our students ourselves.
How does that benefit you the student?
- Number one is the cost. Because we do not sell your student loan off to a finance company, there is no company to add in their own fees. Call some of the bigger schools around the country, the schools that charge $6000-$6500 for their tuition. They need to charge that much because the finance company is going to take $2000-$2500 of the loan to cover their risks if the student doesn’t pay back the loan. So that means the student that actually pays their student loan back, pays an additional $2500 for the students that do not make their loan payments.
- Number two is the commitment. Because a student usually walks out the door owing us money, we have a vested interest in making sure the student is placed with a quality company that provides the student with the pay, home time and benefits they were promised. We are committed to providing the student with the absolute best training and services possible because we have skin in the game as well. We have to ensure that your first step into the truck driving world is a successful one because our financial future is dependent on it every bit as much as yours is.
At Tennessee Truck Driving School we maintain a 100% job placement ratio. We are able to achieve this because of the fact that we pre-screen all students to ensure their ability to obtain employment in the trucking industry. This is to ensure that there is nothing in the student’s background or driving record that would prevent the student’s ability to find employment. With most schools, their only concern is getting your tuition. After they sell your loan off to a financing company they have no reason to care about your career or financial future.
Tennessee Truck Driving School invests in our student’s future because we know we can provide the best training, best job placement assistance and the best future for our students. We know that results in longer working drivers that make more money and are happier with their career and the schooling services we provided them.
Tennessee Truck Driving School, the difference is clear.
We have designed our training facility to meet the needs of the transportation industry at both the local and national level, providing our students with the means of attaining their CDL in Tennessee. Truck driving schools like ours help by emphasizing on curriculum, low student to instructor ratios, and practical experience in the trucking industry that will help every one of our graduates become prepared for their exciting new career in just 15 days.
Our goal is to train safer, more professional commercial drivers who have the confidence and knowledge to succeed in today’s transportation industry.
The Tennessee Truck Driving School difference:
- Short 3 week training program.
- Practical training, real world experience.
- New classes started every Monday.
- Tuition financing available regardless of credit.
- NO UPFRONT COST!
- Job placement assistance for all of our graduates. We have a 100% successful job placement program.
- Pre-hire placement before graduation; most students are pre-hired before they even start their classes.
Tennessee Truck Driving Schools hands-on training curriculum:
During your first 5 days, you will receive the classroom training and knowledge required to take and pass your CDL learners permit written exam, in order for you to obtain your Class A CDL learners permit in Tennessee. This will allow you to begin your actual driving training process with your instructors in the second week.
Your second 5 days will have you behind the wheel of one of our late model tractor trailers on our five acre practice lot. You will learn how to hook to a trailer, properly shift through the gears, and focus primarily on backing procedures. This will take place under the watchful eyes of the CDL instructors at Tennessee Truck Driving School’s Knoxville facility.
Our low student to instructor ratio and low student to truck ratio ensures plenty of one-on-one time with your instructor and plenty of behind-the-wheel time in the lot, helping you accumulate experience for your CDL exam in Tennessee.
During the third 5 days, one of our tractor trailers becomes your classroom. You will head out with your instructor every day to travel the streets in and around Knoxville Tennessee and through the Smokey Mountains. You will be exposed to various driving conditions and begin to really focus on the skills to prepare you to take your Class A CDL driving test.
Again, Tennessee Truck Driving School’s low student to truck ratio provides a unique institute of hands on learning with plenty of behind the wheel time. If you need additional help we also provide 5 days of additional training at no cost to you. We can provide you with an atmosphere which is ideal to learn in and to prepare for your future in the trucking industry, through the knowledge of our CDL instructors coupled with our high level of training standards.
Tennessee Truck Driving School, a CDL school in Tennessee, is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on the maximum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health, safety and physical responsibility.
Tennessee Truck Driving School : 4401 Singleton Station Road : Louisville, TN 37777
Call Today 865-330-0035